Design Build Mechanical Services St Louis
Hoffmann Brothers Mechanical Contractors specializes in high quality, cost-effective mechanical design build engineering services in St. Louis. With an owner who is a licensed Mechanical Engineer, design build is our speciality! Our commercial engineers will work closely with you to help lead your project from concept through completion. Our engineers can handle any size mechanical project while keeping cost, schedule, and energy efficiency in mind for your St Louis business.
Custom Design Build St Louis
The owner of Hoffmann Brothers Mechanical Services, Robert Hoffmann, has his Professional Engineer license and is the lead Mechanical Engineer. We are one of the only companies in St Louis who is owned by a Mechanical Engineer. We have a competitive advantage in the industry because of Robert’s expertise and dedication to building and designing thousands of projects for St Louis area businesses for over 25 years. Hoffmann Brothers has designed, built and maintained thousands of HVAC design build projects, but we also can take on any custom design build job that your business may have. Here are some of the custom design build projects we have designed:
- Hoffmann Brothers designed and built 2 aircraft electronic coolers for the Israeli Air Force. The hanger could be zero to 100F, but the unit had to put our 300CFM of 70F air. All electronics on the cooling system had to be 50Hz.
- Hoffmann Brothers designed, built, and installed a dust collection system for a local manufacturing company. The dust collection system helped in the production of their product, because the mixture of the dust with their systems could change the color of the products in the plant.
- Hoffmann Brothers designed and installed a dehumidification system for a Pharmaceutical company here in St Louis. The room had to be kept at 15% RH all year. We used a combination of mechanical refrigeration and desiccant dryers to achieve the customer’s needs.
- Hoffmann Brothers Mechanical Contractors redesigned a clean room refrigeration system that had a $15,000 compressor failure each year. After our redesign, the system’s compressor has never failed.
- Our team has custom designed multiple indoor pool facilities including all the heating and cooling, pool heaters, radiant floor heat, and dehumidification systems.
HVAC Design Build St Louis
Hoffmann Brothers efficient, effective processes allow our team to consistently complete projects on time and within your company’s budget. Our installation technicians work in a way that is safe, clean and beneficial to everyone on the project team. HVAC Design Build is something that both our engineers and our installers have been doing for over 20 years. We are experts in creating solutions that deliver tangible bottom line results for your St Louis Business. Many businesses across the St Louis area have used Hoffmann Brothers Mechanical Contractors for their HVAC design build needs and can account for the work that we do. Some of the St Louis local businesses we have designed and installed HVAC systems for are:
- Lindell Bank: We have custom designed both HVAC and Plumbing systems for multiple Lindell Bank facilities.
- St. Peters Catholic Church in Kirkwood, MO
- Capitol Land Properties all across St Louis, MO
- First Illinois Bank in East St. Louis, IL
- St. Clements Catholic Church in Des Peres, MO
- Chaminade High School in St Louis, MO
- Jennings School District in Jennings, MO: We designed and installed multiple HVAC systems in Jennings High School, Jennings Jr. High, and Several of the Jennings grade schools.
- St. Wenceslaus in St Louis, MO
- Stude Properties in St Louis, MO
- G.E. Healthcare in St Louis, MO
Design Build Contractor St Louis
Hoffmann Brothers Mechanical Contractors can handle all your Mechanical Design Build needs whether it is a custom project or a retrofit HVAC installation. Contact one of our commercial engineers and we can set up a free estimate for a design build project. You can reach our engineers at (314) 664-3536.